Dr Jessica Lee is a specialist endocrinologist who provides care for a broad range of endocrine conditions including diabetes, thyroid and parathyroid disorder, adrenal disease, pituitary disease, metabolic bone disease and other endocrinopathies.
She has graduated from the University of Auckland with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2011, and has completed her basic and advanced physician training at Auckland City Hospital, Middlemore Hospital and Northshore Hospital, which are the three major tertiary hospitals in Auckland. Dr Lee is dual trained in Endocrinology and General Medicine, and has obtained Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians for both Endocrinology and General Medicine in 2020. In addition to English, she also speaks Korean fluently.
Dr Jessica Lee has been awarded the Dawes Research Scholarship in 2020 and is currently completing a PhD on the optimisation of diagnosis and management of adrenal insufficiency at the University of Adelaide and Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Professional Memberships/ Affiliations
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Endocrine Society of Australia
- Endocrine Society US
- Adelaide Clinical Endocrinology Society
- Australian Diabetes Society
- Diabetes including type 1&2, and steroid-induced
- Thyroid disease
- Parathyroid disease
- Adrenal disease including adrenal insufficiency, secretory adenomas and tumours
- Pituitary disease
- Metabolic bone disease including osteoporosis and Paget’s disease
- English, Korean