Dr Albert Lessing
Dr Albert Lessing is a Specialist Physician in Infectious Disease. He graduated from University of Pretoria, with a Bachelor of Medicine/ Bachelor of Surgery in 1978.
Professional Memberships/ Affiliations
- MBChB (with distinction), University of Pretoria, South Africa, 1978.
- MSc (Clinical Microbiology), University of London, 1994.
- Diploma Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, 1983, South Africa.
- MRCP (Specialist Physician), Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom, 1989.
- MRCPath (Microbiology & Virology), (Specialist Microbiology), Royal College of Pathologists, Great Britain,1995.
- FRCPath (Microbiology & Virology), (elected Fellow), Great Britain, 2005.
- FRCP (London), (elected Fellow), United Kingdom, 2007.
- FRACP (Sydney), Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Australia, 2012.